THE VERSION 3 HIGHLIGHTS:
- More structure, less bulk, elongated shape, relaxed elastics.
- Thinner elastic in groin that is not pulled as taut.
- Rear elastic is stitched flat and not as taut- allowing for it to be easier to lay flat and then lay your baby on.
- More structure via extra panelling, so the extra wing panelling and front panelling at top waist help with reinforcement and less of the laminate on your baby.
- We elongated the shape, so the wings are less rounded, therefore less prone to digging in across thighs. This gives more space for chunky thighs, but also means a longer shell; longer timeframe in the shell for a growing bub.
- Longer to grow with bub.
- More slender shape with relaxed elastics to avoid extra bulk in groin.
- 2 options:
- Stay-dry layer + gussets, with our normal bamboo-cotton fleece rear layers - NO NEED FOR A MICROFLEECE LINER!
- Hemp-organic cotton 4 layers (no stay dry layer)
- The option for wider front for boys and the slender part for girls- insert can be bidirectional.
- Faster drying for the bamboo by removing a layer of fleece and replacing with microfleece.
Please note, OSFM nappies no longer come with a booster. Sizing One-Size-Fits-Most and is suitable for weight ranges between 4kg up to 18kg.